We want to make services we delivered on the internet easy and our content richer and relevant. This sometimes involves placing cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can't be executed as code.
Cookies we use cannot be used to identify you personally as no personal information such as telephone numbers or email addresses are stored within these cookies.
Cookies used on our website
We will save the following cookies on your computer:
- ASPSESSION - used to store the session id of a user. The data is stored on the server and not in the cookie. These cookies are set to expire as soon as a user quits their browser.
- acceptcookie - used to tell us that you accept cookies.
Both of these cookies are required for our site to operate and do not contain personal data. We therefore consider these cookies necessary in order to provide a service to the user.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
- __utma Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb Records moment in time when a visitor enters a site and expires at the end of the session.
- __utmc Records moment in time when a visitor leaves a site and expires after 30 minutes.
- __utmz Keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on and what keyword was used.
You could also delete cookies from your device and change cookies setting in your chosen browser - How to delete cookies.
Third Party embedded content